- Tuition must be received one week prior to the class start date and two weeks prior to camp start dates to ensure both your place and adequate class materials.
- If there is insufficient enrollment 7 days prior to event date, the DAI may cancel the event, notify registrants, and refund all payments including deposits. Last-minute cancellations may also occur for weather, emergency, or instructor illness.
- Class tuition includes a $10 non-refundable registration fee, not including subsequent sessions of multi-day classes. Camp tuition includes a $25 non-refundable deposit due upon registration.
- Students cancelling one week before the first class session or two weeks prior to the first day of camp are eligible for a refund, not including deposits or registration fees. Refunds cannot be made after classes begin.
- Student Members are not eligible for membership discounts on classes.
Online registration with credit card payment preferred. To pay by cash or check, contact Jesse Switters firstname.lastname@example.org. Following payment, check all inboxes for a confirmation email.
Check calendar details for event-specific policies.
Depot events- Accessible parking is available on Michigan Street and in the pay lots to either side of the Depot. An elevator to all floors is available in the Depot. DAI galleries are located on the 4th floor. In-gallery seating available.
Lincoln Park Building events - There is accessible parking in the lot at the back door, and a ramp to access the second floor.
Building hours, locations, and driving instructions
Scholarships may become available at times. For more information, or to request a partial or full scholarship for a class, camp, or workshop, contact Jesse Switters email@example.com.
Registration for the Birkenstein Art Movement (BAM) please contact Sam Odden firstname.lastname@example.org.