Online class registration is below and can be paid for online or by mailing a check to Duluth Art Institute, 506 W Michigan St., Duluth, MN 55806. Please read through the registration policies before registering. Following full payment, you will receive a confirmation email; please check all of your inboxes. If there is insufficient enrollment, we will cancel the class, notify registered students, and refund all payments including deposits. Sometimes this cancellation occurs at the very last minute. Please register early or you might find that your favorite class is full or, conversely, canceled because of low enrollment.
• Tuition must be received one week before class and two weeks prior to camp start to ensure both your place and adequate class materials.
• Class tuition includes a $10 non-refundable registration fee due upon enrollment, unless otherwise stated in class description. Camp tuition includes a $50 non- refundable deposit due upon registration.
• Students cancelling one week before the first class session or two weeks prior to the first day of camp are eligible for a refund, not including deposits or registration fees. Refunds cannot be made after classes begin.
• Workshop policies may differ, please refer to class description for more information.
• Scholarships are occasionally available for those in need—email Michelle, firstname.lastname@example.org, for details.