Under the guidance of artists and art educators, students of all ages discover their talent and develop their skills in studio classes and workshops. Outreach delivers specialized art instruction to thousands of children in the classroom and through after school programs. Studio rentals provide well-equipped studios where artists can access informal, hands-on learning.
Tuition must be received at least one week before class begins, to ensure both your place and adequate class materials. If there is insufficient enrollment, we will cancel the class, notify registered students, and refund all payments. Sometimes this cancellation occurs at the very last minute. Please register early or you might find that your favorite class is full or, conversely, canceled because of low enrollment. Refunds cannot be made after the registration deadline has passed.
The business office is open 10AM–5PM, Tuesday–Friday
Duluth Art Institute
506 W. Michigan St., Duluth, MN 55802
Send registration form with check or credit card information
Use your Visa or MasterCard
and call (218) 733-7560
• Tuition must be received one week before class begins to ensure both your place and adequate class materials.
• Students cancelling one week before the first class session are eligible for a refund, except on workshop deposits.
• Refunds cannot be made after classes begin.
• Scholarships available for those in need—call (218) 723-1310 for application.
• Parents must drop off and pick up students in studio area.
The Duluth Art Institute includes class photographs in educational and promotional materials. If you do not wish to be included in the images, please inform the office.